ON SEMICONDUCTOR THYRISTER DEVICE DATA
• Revision 7, 670 pages, 1.5 lbs.
• Thyristers are solid state switches which act as open circuits capable of withstanding the rated voltage until triggered. This book includes symbols & terminology, theory & applications, data sheets, surface mount package information, etc.
Part #: TDD Limited Supply Price: $6.50
ON SEMICONDUCTOR TVS/ZENER DEVICE DATA
• Revision 2, 445 pages, 1 lb.
• Technical data for Motorola Transient Voltage Suppressors and Zener diodes. Complete specifications for the individual devices are provided in the form of data sheets.
Part #: TVS Limited Supply Price:$6.50
Revision 7 • 1420 pages
Includes power MOSFET numeric data sheet listing and selector guide, application note abstracts, case outlines and package dimensions.
Part #: TMOS Limited Supply Price: $9.00 Part #: TMOS-6 Limited Supply Price: $7.95
Revision 7 • 471 pages
This book presents technical data for a broad line of MECL integrated circuits. Complete specifications for the individual circuits are provided in the form of data sheets. In addition, selector guides are included to simplify the task of choosing the best combination of circuits for optimum system architecture.
Part #: MECL Price: $5.95
RADIO FREQUENCY TRANSISTORS Principles and Practical Applications
• 235 pages, 1.5 lbs.
• Norm Dye and Heldge Granberg
Written by experienced RF design engineers from Motorola's Semiconductors Product Section, this book is devoted to specific designs of circuits such as amplifiers, oscillators, switches, pulsed power, state-of-the-art devices, and design techniques. Includes coverage of various modulation methods, i.e. FM and SSB.
Part #: RFT2 Reg. Price: $68.95 Special Price: $59.95
SEMICONDUCTOR CROSS REFERENCE on CD/ROM
• Minimum system requirements: Windows 95 or higher, and 60mb of free disk space.
Part #: SCRB-CD Price: $39.95
SIMPLIFIED DESIGN OF SWITCHING POWER SUPPLIES
• 220 pages, 1 lb.
• This is an all-inclusive, one-stop guide to switching power supply design. This unique book describes the operation of each circuit in detail, requiring no previous design experience to use the techniques. Step-by-step instructions and diagrams render this book essential for the student and the experimenter, as well as the design professional.
Simplified Design of Switching Power Supplies concentrates on the use of IC regulators and examines a selection of external components that modify the IC-package characteristics. All popular forms of switching supplies, including DC-DC converters, inverters, buck, boost, buck-boost, pulse frequency modulation, pulse with modulation, current-mode control and pulse skipping, are specifically examined. The design examples may be put to immediate use or may be modified to meet a specific design goal. This book is an instructional text for those unfamiliar with switching supplies or as a reference for those in need of a refresher.
Part #: SDSPS Reg. Price: $31.95 Special Price: $27.95
ECG SEMICONDUCTOR INSTANT CROSS
• Crossref. book on Floppy Disk! 3.5” 1.44MB
Part #: ET2604 Price: $8.50
EXTENDING TRANSMITTER TUBE LIFE
• A Carefully followed program of filament voltage management can substantially increase the life expectancy of AM/FM Broadcast transmitter power grid tubes. Reprint of CPI/Eimac Application Bulletin #AB-18
Part #: ETTL Price: $1.00
Price and availability subject to change without notice.
Copyright ©1998-2011 RF Parts Company All Rights Reserved