BLF861A Transistors, NXP UHF power LDMOS transistor
• High power gain
• Easy power control
• Excellent ruggedness
• Designed to withstand abrupt load mismatch errors
• Source on underside eliminates DC isolators; reducing common mode inductance
• Designed for broadband operation (UHF band)
• Internal input and output matching for high gain and optimum broadband operation.
• Communication transmitter applications in the UHF frequency range.
Silicon N-channel enhancement mode lateral D-MOS push-pull transistor in a SOT540A package with ceramic cap. The common source is connected to the mounting flange.