CM-81D Hybrid Matrix 3 x 3 Combiner / Splitter, 700-2700 MHz, 7/16 DIN connectors,
Three Way, Low Loss, 4.8 dB Hybrid Combiner, 700 - 2,700 MHz, 7-16 DIN connectors
- Connects 3 inputs to 3 outputs with minimal interaction & PIM
- Just 4.8 dB coupled loss/channel
- Up to 25 dB Isolation, Low VSWR
- Low and High Wireless Bands
- 60W/input average Power Rating
- Convenient connector spacing
- RoHS compliant
A 3:3 Hybrid Combiner is a network of three hybrid couplers, which combines up to three inputs. In DAS applications, all three outputs may be used to feed different cables, essentially providing lossless combining. Any unused ports must be terminated in 50 at the appropriate power rating. This network is an important building block in combining boxes used in neutral host in-building distributed antenna systems.
MFR: Microlab / FXR
Limited Quantity Available.
|Made in the USA||No|
|Manufacturer Name||MICROLAB / FXR|