1590WTFL Diecast Enclosure w/Flange, Watertight, Size: inches - 4.8 x 2.17 x 3.2; mm - 122 x 55 x 80, MFR: Hammond
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lid screws are exposed for easy enclosure access
- Bottom flange is an aluminum (type 5052 H32) plate, spot welded onto the base of the enclosure.
- Lap joint construction with a factory poured silicone rubber gasket around the perimeter of the lid provides protection against access of dust and water.
- Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232ºC (-80 to +450 ºF).
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Quantity four (4) 6-32 x 1/2” stainless steel, machine screws secure lid (or six (6) in 1590WDF, 1590WDDF, 1590WEF & 1590WR1F or eight (8) in the 1590WFF) - into factory tapped holes.
- Screws use neoprene "O" rings (included).
- Designed to meet IP65.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
See Data sheet for more information.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Made in the USA||No|
|Call For Price||N/A|