Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the Frequently Asked Question link that will help best.
Hours of Operation: RF Parts Company office hours are from 7:30 to 4:00 PST - Monday-Friday. Closed Saturday-Sunday. Will Call orders are available for local pickup. Please place order online and order will be ready for pickup the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Website is available 24 hrs daily for ordering. Orders placed online usually ship next business day.
RF Parts Company ships by UPS, FEDEX, or USPS to most countries. Please check with UPS, FEDEX, or USPS for countries they service.
RF Parts Company determines its shipping costs based on zip code groups that fall under "zones." RF Parts Company is located in San Marcos CA, which is in San Diego County. Immediate surroundings are "Zone 2" and it expands throughout the US all the way to "Zone 8" The price of shipping starts at a flat cost and increases according to weight of the products being ordered.
Saver shipping method is mainly shipped out using USPS (Postal). To keep the cost low for this shipping option, there are limitations on which orders can use this method. The weight limit for this method is 2 pounds, and the price limit for this method is $400.00.
After 2 pounds most orders will not fit in the given USPS box and we have to use a custom box size to ship the order. The basic USPS shipping methods are only insured up to $400.00. For orders exceeding $400.00, we have eliminated this shipping method. Orders exceeding 2 pounds or $400 USD, we recommend using another shipping method.
Standard shipping method is calculated based on weight / dimensions vs destination of the customer's order. The more a product weighs, the more it costs to ship to you. Location is the next biggest factor in determining price of this method. Shipping prices are based on zip code ranges, if you live in a rural area, or in a further zone, the cost of shipping increases. The standard shipping method is a safe, efficient way to get your order in a timely manner.
2-Day and Next Day shipping methods are calculated the exact same way as the Standard shipping method. These options just guarantee you will have your order in 1 to 2 working days depending on the option you choose.
*The Standard and expedited shipping methods are typically shipped out via UPS, or FedEx
- Lost or damaged packages
- Once an order has left RF Parts Company we are no longer responsible for the condition of the package in transit.
- RF Parts Company is not responsible for delayed delivery times, or slow delivery service. The time estimate given in each method is just an estimate. There are many factors that can delay or slow down transit time that RF Parts Company has no control over.
- Please make notes of your tracking number when emailed to you, or by logging into your account and checking your recent orders. If you have a lost or damaged package, please contact the shipping carrier and file a claim according to the carrier's specifications. If you are still having issues after you have contacted the shipping carrier, please contact RF Parts Company Customer Service and we can help with your claim.
Tip: Choosing the Standard Shipping method will ensure if your package is lost or damaged that the claim will be handled faster than choosing Saver Shipping method. We use UPS and FedEx to ship Standard Shipping methods, claims filed to these carriers are handled quicker than claims filed to USPS.
- How Do I Find My Shipping Cost?
To determine estimated shipping, simply add the products and quantities of each item you wish to order to the shopping cart using the “Add to Cart” button next to the product and on the product page. After all desired products have been added to the shopping cart, and you are on the shopping cart page, below the list of your products there is a section labeled "Estimate Shipping and Tax." With a few simple steps, add the destination ship to address and it will give you all available shipping methods. After you have entered in your billing and shipping information, click "Proceed to Checkout" on the shopping cart page. It will give you all available shipping methods and their cost.
- What is the cost of an item?
Many products RF Parts Company offers can be available at a discount in quantity. All prices are available on the product page.
When a product says "As low as…" there is quantity pricing available. Limited Quantity Items may have “Call for Price”, please contact sales staff for current price and availability.
Our website runs off of a live inventory. If you can add the product’s to your cart, then it is generally in stock. If you are looking for larger quantity of an item, the system will only allow you to add up to the quantity we have in stock to your shopping cart. If you require additional quantity, please contact the Sales Staff and we will do our best to get the amount required. (If a product is no longer in production, we will try to find a suitable replacement)
RF Parts Company has a $20 minimum for an order to be placed (before shipping charges). If there is not $20 worth of product in your shopping cart you will not be able to proceed to the checkout page. There is a warning in green above the products you are ordering that will stay there until there is $20 worth of product in your shopping cart.
- All stock on RFParts.com is live and up to date. If you cannot find a part number, try searching a partial part number. If you do not find the part you are looking for, then we may not stock it.
- The RF Parts Company "Contact Us" form is not a "formal quote" form, and prices are subject to change without notice. If you need a formal quote, please email: email@example.com
- RF Parts Company accepts the following types of payments: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Bank Wire Transfer (ACH), and payment in advance. Please contact our Sales Staff for instructions for Bank Wire Transfers. $35.00 fee applies to all Bank Wire Transfers.