CST625 Ripley Cablematic® Coring Tool for .750" Coax Cable
The Ripley Cablematic® CST-625 Coring and Stripping Tool is for use on .625" cable. It cores dielectric foam, bevels the aluminum sheath and strips polyethylene jacket of trunk and distribution cable by hand or by drill operation. The tool features all metal construction, heat treated spiral-fluted coring bit and sheath cutting blade.
Use this tool with CommScope® P1, P3 Cable Guard Cable; TIMES FIBER T4, T6, T10 Cable; and Alcatel Cable Benelux - ACE Cable.
- Manual or drill operation
- Combination stripping and coring tool
- Heat treated sheath cutting blade
- Spiral-fluted, heat treated steel coring bit
- Rugged, durable all metal construction
MFR: Ripley Company
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|NATO Stock Number||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
|Call For Price||No|
|Manufacturer Name||Ripley Company|