1. Shop Through Our Site
Browse by Category
RF Parts has made it simple to find the parts you need! just click the category your part falls under and you can filter through till you find yours or keep clicking the sub categories on the left hand side till you find the specific category you are looking for.
Search For a Specific Product
Do you know the part number you're looking for? Use the search tool near the top. You will notice it by the words, 'search entire store here' in a rectangular box. Enter the item you are looking for and hit 'Enter' or click on the 'GO' button next to the box.
2. Add products to your shopping cart
Check-out A Product in More Detail
As you're browsing through our site and you see a product that interests you, click on the picture or name of the product see more details about that product. The resulting page provides you with a larger picture, alternate pictures and a product description. Just below the product price you will see your 'Add To Cart' options. If applicable, designate how many you would like to purchase in the 'Quantity' box and then click 'Add To Cart'.
3. Start the check-out process - it's easy!
After you add a product to your shopping cart, it will immediately bring you to your shopping cart, if you would like to continue shopping, you can click the RF Parts banner at the top or click the 'back' button. On the shopping cart page you can enter 'coupon codes' if they apply, or you can put in your zip code and get your shipping charges. This can also be done later in the check out process, if you want to skip that, just click 'Proceed to Checkout'
Have you shopped with us before?
The next screen you will see will ask you if you've registered your information with us before. If you have, simply complete the small form on the right-hand side and click 'Log-in' so we can pickup your previous shipping and billing addresses to make check-out faster. If you haven't, or do not wish us to keep your information on file you can skip this step and there will be a 'checkout as guest' feature and we will not save your personal information.
Enter Billing and Shipping Information
Scroll down and enter your appropriate billing and shipping information. For new customers, enter a login and password so you can access the status of your order at a future date. Be sure to select a shipping option at the bottom-right. When you are finished entering this information, click 'Continue Check-Out' at the bottom-right.
4. Finalize your purchase, get your receipt
Enter Payment Information.
RF Parts Company Accepts the following payment types;
- Credit Card: Visa and Mastercard for Domestic Customers Only. (AMEX customers can choose PayPal as payment option and use AMEX card through PayPal). International customers use PayPal or Wire Transfer of funds only.
- PayPal. You will automatically be redirected to the Paypal website upon completion of order to submit your payment. Orders will not ship until we have verified payment has been sent. If after 30 days payment has not been sent your order will automatically be cancelled.
- Purchase Order: This option is for NET Terms customers only, if you use this option without pre authorization your order will immediately be cancelled.
- Wire Transfer: Please Call or email our Sales Department for instrustions on how to use this option.
- Money Order: Please Call or email our Sales Department for instrustions on how to use this option.
On the final screen, enter your credit card information complete with number (no dashes or spaces), expiration and security code and then click 'Place Order' - CLICK THIS BUTTON ONLY ONCE.
Get Your Receipt
After you successfully enter your credit card information, you will be presented with your purchase receipt. Be sure to print this screen for your records.
When Will My Credit Card Be Charged?
Upon placing an order on our site, our system will immediately 'authorize' your credit card for the purchase amount. This authorization is how our shopping system 'knows' to approve your purchase and provide you with an invoice. While some credit card statements will show this as a charge right away, this authorization is not an actual charge. Once we verify product availability and your transaction is approved by our fraud department, we will prepare your order for shipping and charge your credit card at that time. No credit card will be charged before product is shipped. If somehow we cannot fullfill your order, your authorization amount will be voided and released from our system within 48 hours.