RFA-4018-20 RF Industries Unidapt Cable Tester
• Powered by a 9-volt battery.
• Lightweight, small & completely portable.
• LED panel on front of tester indicates Pass or Fail.
• If Fail, panel saves valuable diagnostic time by indicating whether due to Short, Open Conductor or Open Shield.
Using Cable Tester
• To Test free cables, attach each end of cable assembly to tester.
• Cable condition will be indicated on LED panel.
• Test Installed cables with two Coaxial Cable Testers.
• Disconnect cable from all equipment and attach remote cable end to right jack of one tester. Attach the local cable end to left jack of local tester.
• Cable status will be displayed on LED panel of local tester.
MFR: RF Industries
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Made in the USA||No|
|Call For Price||No|
|Manufacturer Name||RF INDUSTRIES|