RFA-4087 RF Industries Stripping Tool for RFI / Amphenol Connectors
Recommended for RF Industries and Amphenol connectors. 3 adjustable blades.
The sturdy construction zinc diecast body pulls all the fine features of our other strippers. The RFA-4087 uses an adjustable SK-5 blade for two or three step stripping lengths from 4.9mm to 11mm for RG-8, RG-11, RG-213, RG-214/U, 9913, 9914, and LMR400 type cables.
- Die cast zinc body
- Adjustable SK-5 blade (Replacement blade kit RFA4087-R14)
- Two or three step stripping
- 9.25mm to 10.8mm (.364 to .425 inches)
- For RG-8, 11, 213, 214/7, 9913 AND 9914
- Perfect for larger coax stripping needs
NOTE: This tool is designed to produce the primary cuts. You will need to refer to the strip length dimensions on our drawing and manually adjust the final cuts accordingly.
MFR: RF Industries
|Made in the USA||No|
|Call For Price||No|
|Manufacturer Name||RF INDUSTRIES|