F-213Z Triad Power Transformer 115V / 230V 50/60Hz
The F-213Z transformer is part of a series of Triad Control transformers that have secondary voltages that are commonly utilized in various electronic, electro-magnetic and electrical control systems. These include such applications as use with relays, solenoids, small motors, speed changers, pumps, heating elements, control valves for fluid and gases, fans, blowers, electronic tubes, automatic assembly equipment, recording devices, elevators, door openers, low voltage lamps, etc.
Wound on a single channel nylon bobbin. Materials are UL recognized, Class B (130º C) rated.
These products are 100% hipot tested with an insulation of 1500V between primary and secondary windings as well as between the primary / secondary windings and the core.
- Type: Laminated Core
- Voltage - Primary: 115V, 230V
- Voltage - Secondary (Full Load): Parallel 24V, Series 48V
- Current - Output (Max): Parallel 2A, Series 1A
- Primary Winding(s): Single
- Secondary Winding(s): Dual
- Center Tap: No
- Power - Max: 48VA
- Mounting Type: Chassis Mount
- Termination Style: Solder Lug
- Size / Dimension: 92.07mm L x 60.32mm W
- Height - Seated (Max): 79.38mm
- Voltage - Isolation: 1500Vrms
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1 kg)
MFR: Triad Magnetics
|Made in the USA||No|
|NATO Stock Number||N/A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Call For Price||No|
|Manufacturer Name||Triad Magnetics|