7441, 3 Position RF Coaxial Selector Switch
Bird®, 50-Ohm Coaxial Selector Switches employ a unique, rugged and reliable design which permits positive contact, low insertion VSWR and negligible cross talk between channels. The switching mechanism is 4 1/2" of RG-87/U Teflon cable which is pulled away from the mating Male N connectors and rotated to the desired switch position.
The switches have a valuable advantage that they cannot be operated accidentally, but must be operated by intentional sequential movement. The knob must be grasped, pulled out, rotated and pushed in to make contact.
- Rugged and reliable design which permits positive contact
- Low insertion VSWR and negligible cross talk between channels
- Can’t be operated accidentally - must be operated by intentional sequential movement
- Switches may be panel-mounted
- Typical Operating Values
- Connectors: N-Type (F)
- Frequency Range: DC - 10 GHz
- RF Voltage: 500 Volts rms (max)
- Attenuation to Unused Channel: 75 dB
MFR: Bird, USA
This part is in great used condition. Please see our warranty page regarding our warranty on parts.
Limited quantity avaiable
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Manufacturer Name||Bird Electronics|