MRF5015 RF Power Field Effect Transistor, RF Mosfet, N–Channel Enhancement–Mode, 512 MHz, 15 W, 12.5 V, Motorola
Designed for broadband commercial and industrial applications at frequencies to 520 MHz. The high gain and broadband performance of this device makes it ideal for large–signal, common source amplifier applications in 12.5 volt mobile, and base station FM equipment.
- Guaranteed Performance at 512 MHz, 12.5 Volts: Output Power — 15 Watts, Power Gain — 10 dB Min, Efficiency — 50% Min
- Characterized with Series Equivalent Large–Signal Impedance Parameters
- S–Parameter Characterization at High Bias Levels
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- All Gold Metal for Ultra Reliability
- Capable of Handling 20:1 VSWR, @ 15.5 Vdc, 512 MHz, 2 dB Overdrive