MRF891 NPN Silicon RF Power Transistor, 5.0 W, 24 V, 900 MHz, Motorola
Designed for 24 Volt UHF large–signal, common emitter, amplifier applications in industrial and commercial FM equipment operating in the range of 800 to 960 MHz.
- Specified 24 V, 900 MHz Characteristics: Output Power = 5.0 Watts, Minimum Gain = 9.0 dB, Efficiency= 50%
- Series Equivalent Large–Signal Characterization
- Silicon Nitride Passivated
- Capable of withstanding 20:1 VSWR Load Mismatch at Rated Output Power and Supply Voltage
- Gold Metallized, Emitter Ballasted for Long Life and Resistance to Metal Migration
|Made in the USA||N/A|