MRF897 NPN Silicon RF Power Transistor, 24 V, 900 MHz, 30 W, Motorola
Designed for 24 Volt UHF large–signal, common emitter, class–AB linear amplifier applications in industrial and commercial FM/AM equipment operating in the range 800–970 MHz.
- Specified 24 Volt, 900 MHz Characteristics: Output Power = 30 Watts, Minimum Gain = 10 dB @ 900 MHz, class–AB Minimum Efficiency = 30% @ 900 MHz, 30 Watts (PEP), Maximum Intermodulation Distortion –30 dBc @ 30 Watts (PEP)
- Characterized with Series Equivalent Large–Signal Parameters from 800 to 960 MHz
- Silicon Nitride Passivated
- 100% Tested for Load Mismatch Stress at all Phase Angles with 5:1 VSWR @ 26 Vdc, and Rated Output Power
- Gold Metalized, Emitter Ballasted for Long Life and Resistance to Metal– Migration
|Made in the USA||N/A|