Connectors - Unidapt
Why Unidapt® ?
Create any in-series or between-series adapter you need in seconds!
Our Universal Adapter is the key
Each Unidapt® fitting has a common connector end and a universal adapter end. Simply choose the two common connector ends you need, and screw them together with the universal adapter. It’s so easy. That’s why technicians love it! Our ingenious adapter kits let you mix and match any 2 male or female coaxial fittings. Build the perfect adapter or cable assembly for the job — Male-to-Male, Male-to-Female, or Female-to-Female.
Please choose from the following UNIDAPT® Sub-Catagory choices:
$23.91 As low as: $22.71
$23.91 As low as: $21.57
- Cable frequency DC to 1GHz
- 50 ohm impedence +/- 2 ohms
- Ideal for bench technician
- Create any needed test cable
- Mix and match any combination of connectors or adapters to ends of cable assemblies (SEE PT-4000 SERIES ADAPTERS)
- Cable is extra flexible type RG-58A/U with 100% double shielding (copper braid over aluminum foil).
- UnidaptTM connectors at both ends (PT-4010-030) are silver-plated machined brass and gold-plated contacts with PTFE dielectric
MFR: RF Industries