Radio & Amplifier Modifications
Service Manual for Texas Star Linear Amplifiers. Reprint of the original manual.
Compilation Service Manual for Texas Star amplifiers.
- Component layouts
- Schematic Diagrams
- Interconnection Diagrams
- Parts List. (Some models)
- Contains the following Models:
- MOD-V, MOD-P, SKELTON 220, DX250, DX250HDV, DX350, DX350HDV, DX400, DX400V, DX500, DX500V, DX667, DX667V, DX1200, & DX1600
- Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003 CBTricks.com
Amplifier Plan Set, Construction & Operation, by Lou Franklin
This plan set explains in detail how to build a solid-state RF amplifier suitable for use on the 80-10 meter Amateur Radio Bands. Consists of 28 pages of helpful, step by step instructions to build a linear amplfier from start to finish.
- Mechanical Assembly Methods
- Component details
- Printed Circuit Board
- Theory of Operation
- Broadband Transformers
- Power Supply
- Additional Reading Material references
- Part Sources
- Step by Step Assembly Instructions
- Testing and Checkout
- Schematic Circuit Diagram
- Templates for Heatsink, Cabinet, Front and Back panels
MFR: CBC International / Lou Franklin
Out of stock
The Power Plus HL-36U 70 Centimeter All Mode Linear Amplifier is the perfect combination of performance and value. Employment of strip-line technology coupled with modular construction provides the HL-36U with unsurpassed reliability and RF Performance.
- Switchable GaAsFET receive preamplifier
- Low Noise filter
- Switchable Dual Mode operation (FM / SSB)
- Input power protection circuitry (Overdrive protection)
- RX and TX indicator LED's
- Mounting Bracket / Hardware
New Old Stock * No longer available for export
MFR: RF Limited
(90 day limited over the counter warranty through RF Parts)
NOTE: These amplifiers were found in storage. Factory no longer produces this item and does not support warranty offered in manual.
Technical Manual for the Ranger AR3300/3500 10m Transceiver
This manual will help you troubleshoot and service your Ranger AR3300/3500 transceiver. Includes updates and modifications to customize your particular requirements. Included Technical bulletins and chassis schematics.
- Technical Bulletins
- Voltage Charts
- Parts List
- IC Pin Outs
- Board Layouts
- Alignment Procedures