A Must Have For Every Toolbox!
CoaxWrap™ Silicone Tape is a super flexible tape that does not have any glue or adhesive; it simply sticks to itself.
CoaxWrap™ Silicone Tape insulates up to 8000 Volts, will not melt up to 500ºF (260ºC), and resists UV damage and weathering.
The characteristics of CoaxWrap™ Silicone Tape make it excellent for wrapping cable, connections and wire to create an air and water tight seal.
If CoaxWrap™ Silicone Tape needs to be removed, there’s no sticky residue or gooey mess left to clean up.
Made in the USA.
EPR based self fusing tape designed to protect connectors used in the communications industry
- Provides protection where heat/flame is prohibited
- Covers any shape including high transition areas and elbows
- Clean strippable
- Layers fuse together to form a boot that provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- UV and ozone resistant
- Proven long term protection
- Environmental protection of connectors in tight locations or when torch is not permitted
- Protect connectors in Cable TV, Wireless and Telecom applications
MFR: DSG - CANUSA
SKU: CTB-15 TAPE
See Data Sheet Tab Bleow
$29.91 As low as: $28.41
$16.91 As low as: $11.25